This is a legal document which is an agreement between you, the Client, and SystemAid Caribbean Limited (SystemAid).
By opening/installing the software, client agrees to become bound by the terms of this Software License agreement.
All software (herein after “Our Software”) developed, sold and distributed by SystemAid, is owned by SystemAid, which reserves all rights not granted to you by this Agreement. “Our Software” is copyrighted and protected by both the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago copyright laws and international treaty provisions. As the purchaser of “Our Software”, you receive only ownership of the copyrighted written material and program disks/downloads in the package and a non-exclusive license to use “Our Software”, on the following terms and conditions.
“Our Software” is in "use" on a computer when it is loaded into temporary memory (i.e. RAM) or installed into permanent memory (e.g. hard disk, or other storage device) of that computer.
1. Use “Our Software” on only one computer by one user at a time, even if “Our Software” is distributed in more than one disk size or format. If you desire additional users of “Our Software”, such as on a network or multi-user computer, you must purchase an additional copy of “Our Software” for each simultaneous user
or every additional computer, unless your specific purchase agreement/quotation/invoice states otherwise.
2. Make one backup copy of “Our Software”. “Our Software” is owned by SystemAid or its suppliers and is protected by the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat “Our Software” like any other copyrighted material (e.g. a book or a musical recording) except that you may either (a) make one copy of “Our Software” solely for backup or archival purposes, or (b) transfer “Our Software” to a single hard disk provided you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes.
3. Transfer “Our Software” and accompanying written materials on a permanent basis provided you retain no copies and the recipient agrees to the terms of this Agreement.
You May Not:
1. Use “Our Software” at more than one postal location or address.
2. Use “Our Software” to develop derived works that offer similar or competing functionality as “Our Software”, or expose features of “Our Software” through an application programming interface for use by an unlicensed party.
3. Use “Our Software” to develop derived works that offer similar or competing functionality as “Our Software” for any development platform (e.g. .NET, Amazon Web Services or any other Platform as a Service).
4. Use or permit “Our Software” to be used except as permitted by this Agreement.
5. Loan, rent, copy or sub-license “Our Software”.
6. Alter, modify, reverse engineer, decompose or disassemble compiled, binary format files included in “Our Software”.
7. You may not make multiple copies of “Our Software” nor the written materials
accompanying “Our Software”.
This License is effective until terminated.
This License will terminate automatically without notice from SystemAid if the client fails to comply with any term or condition of this License.
The client agrees upon such termination to return or destroy the written materials and all copies of the software.
The client may terminate the agreement by returning or destroying the program and documentation and all copies thereof.